- This event has passed.
Conference on applied algebra in Osnabrück
September 6 - September 8
There will be a conference in applied algebra in Osnabrück on September 6 to 8, 2023. This conference brings together researchers working in applied algebra, with particular focus on data science. The program features overview talks about machine learning, optimization, signal processing, statistics, and related fields. More information on the conference website.
– Marta Casanellas (UPC Barcelona)
– Venkat Chandrasekaran (Caltech)
– Delaram Kahrobaei (Queens College, CUNY & University of York)
– Mateusz Michałek (Universität Konstanz)
– Guido F. Montufar (MPI MiS Leipzig & UCLA)
– Irem Portakal (TU Munich)
– Frank Röttger (Université de Genève)
Tobias Boege, Paul Breiding, Lukas Gustafsson, Tim Römer, Pierpaola Santarsiero, and Timo de Wolff