MSRI Summer School on Commutative Algebra and its Interaction with Algebraic Geometry
May 22 - June 2
There will be an MSRI summer school on Commutative Algebra and its Interaction with Algebraic Geometry at Notre Dame May 22 – June 02, 2023.
To attend, students can be nominated through their MSRI member institution, or they can apply separately here. For more information, see the summer school website and the MSRI summer school website. For eligibility and how to be nominated, see this page. Nominations start December 1st. The deadline for direct applications to the school is March 1st.
The topics of the mini-courses are:
- Finiteness problems in Commutative Algebra (Daniel Erman)
- Liasion Theory (Elisa Gorla)
- Differential operators, determinantal varieties, and D-modules (Anurag Singh)
There will also be talks by:
- Eloísa Grifo (University of Nebraska)
- Jack Jeffries (University of Nebraska)
- Claudia Miller (Syracuse University)
- Jonathan Montaño (Arizona State University )
- Alexandra Seceleanu (University of Nebraska)
- Bernd Ulrich (Purdue University)