- This event has passed.
Morgantown Algebra Days
April 22 - April 23
There will be a two-day Commutative Algebra conference which will be held at the West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV during April 22-23, 2023 (Saturday – Sunday). It will feature seven research talks and a poster session for graduate students. The poster session will allow numerous young researchers to present their work to the Commutative Algebra community.
There is a registration form at the meeting website. Please register by April 1 to secure lodging and travel support. Early registrants and people who have no support will have priority for support. Graduate students can submit poster abstracts during registration to be considered for the poster session on Saturday.
- Jürgen Herzog, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Haydee Lindo, Harvey Mudd College, U.S.
- Linquan Ma, Purdue University, U.S.
- Sarasij Maitra, University of Utah, U.S.
- Takumi Murayama, Purdue University, U.S.
- Rebecca R.G., George Mason University, U.S.
- Liana Şega, University of Missouri-Kansas City, U.S.
- Ela Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Olgur Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Hugh Geller (West Virginia University)
The conference is sponsored by National Science Foundation and the School of Mathematical and Data Sciences at West Virginia University.