19th Seminar on Commutative Algebra and Related Topics
January 31, 2024 - February 1, 2024
The 19th Seminar on Commutative Algebra and Related Topics (January 31-February 1, 2024) will be held at IPM, in Iran. The conference will be preceded by the CIMPA course on Algebraic and Geometric Methods in Coding Theory (January 27-30, 2024). To register and for more information, please see the event website.
The confirmed invited speakers for the seminar are:
- Razieh Ahmadian (Shahid Beheshti University, Iran)
- Imran Anwar (Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan)
- Sudhir Ghorpade (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India)
- Elena Guardo (University of Catania, Italy)
- Takayuki Hibi (Osaka University, Japan)
- Manoj Kummini (Chennai Mathematical Institute, India)
- Alireza Nasr-Isfahani (University of Isfahan, Iran)
- Mesut Şahin (Hacettepe University, Turkey)
- Shaheen Nazir (Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan)
- Sara Saeedi Madani (Amirkabir University of Technology and IPM, Iran)
- Saeed Tafazolian (University of Campinas, Brazil)
Call for papers: Papers will be accepted for presentation at the seminar subject to approval by the organizers. Please send submissions (extended abstract or full paper) electronically (in PDF and Tex formats) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “19th_commalg_abstract”.
Deadline: November 6, 2023.
- Sara Faridi (Dalhousie University, Canada)
- Hassan Haghighi (K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran)
- Raheleh Jafari (IPM and Kharazmi University, Iran)
- Abbas Nasrollah Nejad (IPM and Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences, Iran)