There will be a a two-day Commutative Algebra conference which will be held at the West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV during April 13-14, 2019 (Saturday – Sunday). It will feature eight research talks and a poster session for graduate students. The poster session will allow numerous young researchers to present their work to the Commutative Algebra community.
There is a registration form at the meeting website (www.math.wvu.edu/mad2019). Please register by March 14 to secure lodging and travel support. Early registrants and people who have no support will have priority for support. Graduate students can submit poster abstracts during registration to be considered for the poster session on Saturday.
- Eloísa Grifo, University of Michigan, U.S.
- Craig Huneke, University of Virginia, U.S.
- Andrew Kustin, University of South California, U.S.
- Claudia Miller, Syracuse University, U.S.
- Claudia Polini, University of Notre Dame, U.S.
- Sean Sather-Wagstaff, Clemson University, U.S.
- Kazuma Shimomoto, Nihon University, Japan
- Mark Walker, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, U.S.
- Ela Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Olgur Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Thomas Polstra (University of Utah)
The conference is sponsored by National Science Foundation and Department of Mathematics at the West Virginia University.
It will start on Saturday, April 13, 2019 and end on Sunday, April 14, 2019.