The workshop “FACARD, Frobenius Action in Commutative Algebra: Recent Developments” will be held at the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Barcelona on January 16 – 18, 2019.
The focus of the workshop is on recent developments in positive characteristic algebra and other related topics. It is addressed to Ph.D. students, postdocs and interested researchers in general. There will be two minicourses at graduate level and research talks given by international experts and young emerging scientists.
- Holger Brenner (Universität Osnabrück)
- Linquan Ma (Purdue University)
- Josep Àlvarez Montaner (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya)
- Angélica Benito (Universitad Autonoma de Madrid)
- Javier Carvajal Rojas (University of Utah)
- Alberto F. Boix (Ben-Gurion University of the Negev)
- Ricardo García López (Universitat de Barcelona)
- Eloísa Grifo (University of Michigan)
- Jack Jeffries (University of Michigan)
- Jonathan Montaño (New Mexico State University)
- Julio José Moyano Fernández (Universitat Jaume I de Castelló)
- Yusuke Nakajima (KAVLI IPMU)
- Luis Núñez Betancourt* (CIMAT)
- Ilya Smirnov (University of Michigan)
- Francesco Strazzanti (INdAM)
- Naoki Taniguchi (Waseda University)
- Matteo Varbaro (Università degli Studi di Genova)
* To be confirmed
For more information see the workshop website.