The next AGNES will take place at Stony Brook on April 25-27. There are funds to support participants, particularly junior participants. The registration deadline is March 15th (or thereabouts).
The list of confirmed and tentative speakers is as follows.
- Ron Donagi (University of Pennsylvania): TBD
- Eugene Gorsky (Columbia University): Refined Knot Invariants and Hilbert Schemes
- Sandor Kovacs (University of Washington): TBD
- James McKernan* (UC San Diego): TBD
- Zsolt Patakfalvi (Princeton University): On Subadditivity of Kodaira Dimension in Positive Characteristic
- Michael Thaddeus (Columbia University): TBD
- Burt Totaro (Cambridge University and UCLA): The Chow Ring of a Finite Group
- Cynthia Vinzant (University of Michigan): Symmetroids and Quartic Spectrahedra
*To be confirmed
There will also be a panel discussion on directing research projects for undergraduates led by Sam Payne (Yale), Jessica Sidman (Mount Holyoke) and Jenia Tevelev (UMass Amherst).
For more details and a registration please see the workshop webpage.
There are funds to support participants, but participants with significant travel costs are encouraged to explore partial support from their home institutions.
- Samuel Grushevsky,
- Radu Laza,
- Robert Lazarsfeld,
- Jason Starr