- This event has passed.
Unexpected and Asymptotic Properties of Algebraic Varieties (BrianFest)
May 15 - May 17
There will be a conference “Unexpected and Asymptotic Properties of Algebraic Varieties.” (aka BrianFest) which will focus on interpolation problems in algebraic geometry and asymptotic invariants of homogeneous ideals. The conference will also celebrate Brian Harbourne’s work in this area as he celebrates his 65th birthday.
The conference will take place May 15-17, 2020 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. The following people have already agreed to speak at the conference:
- Cristiano Bocci (University of Siena)
- Eloísa Grifo (University of California Riverside)
- Juan Migliore (University of Notre Dame)
- Uwe Nagel (University of Kentucky)
- Tomasz Szemberg (Pedagogical Institute of Cracow)
More information can be found at the web page for the conference.
A second announcement with more details will appear in the new year.