- This event has passed.
Morgantown Algebra Days 2020, West Virginia University
April 25 - April 26
Update 17 March 2020: This event has been cancelled.
There will be a two-day commutative algebra conference which will take place at West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV during April 25-26, 2020 (Saturday-Sunday). The conference will have 8 research talks and a poster session for graduate students. The poster session will allow numerous young researchers to present their work to the commutative algebra community.
The registration form is on the meeting website (www.math.wvu.edu/mad2020). Please register by April 1 to secure your lodging in Morgantown during the conference. Graduate students can submit poster titles and abstracts during registration to be considered for the poster session on Saturday, April 25. A limited amount of funds is available to support the travel of graduate students and early career researchers who has no support from their institutions.
- Brian Harbourne, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, U.S.
- Jürgen Herzog, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Haydee Lindo, Williams College, U.S.
- Linquan Ma, Purdue University, U.S.
- Takumi Murayama, Princeton University, U.S.
- Rebecca R.G., George Mason University, U.S.
- Liana Şega, University of Missouri-Kansas City, U.S.
- Emily Witt, University of Kansas, U.S.
- Ela Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Olgur Celikbas (West Virginia University)
- Sean Sather-Wagstaff (Clemson University)
This conference is sponsored by National Science Foundation, Department of Mathematics at West Virginia University, and Eberly College of Arts and Sciences at West Virginia University.