ICRA 2016, Syracuse August 10th, 2016
The 17th bi-annual Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2016) will be hosted by Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, USA.
Workshop: August 10–13, 2016 (Wednesday–Saturday). The workshop will feature lecture series by leading researchers:
- Claire Amiot (Institut Fourier)
- Michel Brion (Institut Fourier)
- Markus Linckelmann (City University London)
- Robert Marsh (University of Leeds)
- Julia Pevtsova (University of Washington)
- Ryo Takahashi (Nagoya University)
The exact workshop schedule will be posted closer to the event.
Conference: August 15–19, 2016 (Monday–Friday). The conference will include both plenary speakers and parallel sessions. The plenary speakers will include
- Srikanth Iyengar (University of Utah)
- Bernard Leclerc (Université de Caen)
- Steven Sam (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Catharina Stroppel (Universität Bonn)
- Hugh Thomas (University of New Brunswick)
- Antoine Touzé (Université Paris 13)
Additional plenary and parallel talks will be selected based on the submitted abstracts by the participants.
- Frauke Bleher
- Calin Chindris
- Harm Derksen
- Mark Kleiner
- Graham Leuschke
- Ralf Schiffler
- Dan Zacharia (chair)
- Luchezar Avramov
- Karin Erdmann
- Birge Huisgen-Zimmermann
- Henning Krause
- Idun Reiten
- Jerzy Weyman
- Graham Leuschke, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see the ICRA 2016 web page.