ET’nA 2017 — Encounter in Topology ‘n Algebra
Summer School, Workshop and Mentoring day
Scuola Superiore di Catania
Catania, Italy, May 31 – June 4, 2017
The scientific event consists of a one-day Summer School, followed by a Research Workshop. The proposed workshop will bring together several experts in Algebraic Combinatorics, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra.
Topics of the Summer school:
by Graham Denham (University of Western Ontario) and Alex Suciu (Northeastern University);
**Polytopes, Dual Graphs, and Line Arrangements
By Bruno Benedetti (University of Miami) and Matteo Varbaro (Università di Genova).
Speakers of the Workshop:
- Anders Björner (KTH),
- Christin Bibby (University of Western Ontario),
- Suyoung Choi (Ajou University),
- Dan Cohen (Louisiana State University),
- Alexandru Constantinescu (Freie Universität Berlin),
- Afshin Goodarzi* (FU Berlin),
- Lukas Katthän (University of Minnesota),
- Anatoly Libgober (University of Illinois at Chicago),
- Luca Moci (Université Paris 7 – Diderot),
- Claudio Procesi (Università di Roma La Sapienza),
- Alfio Ragusa (Università di Catania),
- Yury Ustinovskiy (Princeton University),
- Masahiko Yoshinaga (Hokkaido University).
For more information, see http://ivanmartino.com/ETNA2017.php