The main subjects include:
- Multiplicative ideal theory: ideal and module systems, star and semistar operations,
- Dedekind, Prüfer, Krull, and Mori rings and their generalizations,
- Rings of integer-valued polynomials,
- Topological aspects in rings theory,
- Factorization theory in rings and semigroups,
- Direct-sum decomposition of modules.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- Gyu Whan Chang (Incheon National University, Korea),
- Alberto Facchini (University of Padova, Italy),
- Marco Fontana (Roma Tre University, Italy),
- Sophie Frisch (Graz University of Technology, Austria),
- K. Alan Loper (Ohio State University, USA)
For more information, see the web page for the conference.